Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Birthday


I had my party on August 13 so that my friend could come before she moved. We went to the mall for a picture scavenger hunt. We had to do things like; ride backwards down the escalator, high-five an employee, wearing an outfit you wouldn't be caught dead in, eating food you didn't buy, kissing a mannequin, etc. It was super fun!







For a treat we went to Yogees. It is everyone's favorite!

On my actual birthday Claire, Courtney, and I went bowling. It was a lot of fun!




After bowling my family went to On the Border for dinner!

I finally got a cell phone! It's a Samsung Reclaim. It's really cute and I love it!
I had a great birthday! It was so much fun! I have such great family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kiley! It looks like you had a good one! You look a mile tall in that skirt you were wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete